Hosted by Harris County ESD48
Saturday, April 23, 2016
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
1030 N. Grand Parkway
Katy, Texas 77449
A well-informed community is better able to prepare for any potential disaster affecting the area.
The Safety Festival’s purpose is to familiarize residents with useful safety information, as well as the daily responsibilities of ED 48 and other neighboring fire and EMS departments through a variety of fun and high-energy activities.
Festival activities include:
- Ladder truck tours and ambulance tours
- Fire and EMS exhibits and demonstrations, including car fire and extrication demos
- Life Flight helicopter viewing
- A “Fire Fighters Combat Challenge”
- An inflatable play area ( Kid Zone )
- Food and refreshment vendors
- Live entertainment
For more information visit: safetyfestkaty.org
Safety Fest Brochure ( PDF )