Residential Outdoor Water Leaks or Sewer Problems

Harris County Municipal Utility District No. 71 (the District) provides water and wastewater services to the homes in the District through its operator, Regional Water Corporation (Regional Water), a professional water utility operator providing services throughout the greater Houston area.

Residents who experience any type of outdoor water leak or any sewer problem at their home are encouraged to contact Regional Water, at (281) 897-9100, prior to contacting a plumber to help avoid unnecessary repairs or expenditures. Regional Water’s professional and experienced staff are available to assist residents and help to diagnose any District issues.

Other routine services such as paying your water bill or setting up new water service can be addressed online at Regional Water’s website:

City of Houston Boil Water Notice

There is NO boil water notice in effect for Harris County Municipal Utility District No. 71. The City of Houston has issued a Boil Water Notice for their water system and other systems affected by the City’s issue. While local media (and social media) are reporting boil water notices for the City and those other Water Districts in our area, these notices do not pertain to MUD 71. Again, MUD 71 is NOT currently under a Boil Water Notice.

In the event a Boil Water Notice needs to be issued for our MUD, notification will be provided. For additional information, please contact MUD 71’s operator, Regional Water Corporation, at (281) 897-9100.